Saturday, December 13, 2008

Every year our church puts on a Christmas Tea. One lady host a table and also decorates it. The last four years I have hosted a table.

I think this years was the best my table came in Christmas jammies
Our theme was a cozy white christmas


We tried to make it look like we were all sitting outside in the snow


We had a great time and we were so comfy!!
I think we totally shocked everyone for coming in our PJ's

Stephanie organizes the whole thing and gives a message
She does such a wonderful job and her message was
wonderful


Joe and the church band come and sing carols for our

entertainment



These are some of the other tables

but they had to dress up!! hehe





My table won most creative and I won 30 min. back

massage from our local spa!!! yea for me!!!

But all the tables this year were off the chart


This evening is one I look forward to every year!!








Thanks again to all my buddies who came and I can't

wait till next years theme!!







1 comment:

Jami said...

I had so much fun. Thanks for inviting me!!